Allow me to re-introduce myself, my name is Josie. I’m a Georgia Peach living in the Big Apple. I am currently working for a major Medical Spa as a licensed esthetician. First, let me say, I absolutely LOVE my job. I get to do something I am passionate about day in, day out. Meanwhile, helping other people achieve their cosmetic goals and making them feel even more beautiful in their own skin. In addition to performing treatments, I am also a manager, which is cool because I get to see all of the BTS (behind the scenes) action. In another post, I’ll touch on both of my roles at the company and discuss why I find a multi-position role to be the utmost gratification.
So, I decided to start this blog for many reasons…
- I want to share my love, opinions, and techniques on skincare and cosmetic procedures
- I want to encourage people to find beauty in their “flaws”
- I want to destroy some of the stigma’s about self-care
- I want to let other people know, you are not alone, that everyone has insecurities about themselves; whether on the outside or in
- I want to share my story with the world. Where I am today and how I got here (trust me, it wasn’t all too pretty)
Hopefully, you will find my blog to be helpful, uplifting, and inspiring (am I reaching for the stars here?). If not, you’ll at least be able to up your at-home skin care routine. Enjoy.
XX – J